BH Banner three diverse girls

4 people arms on backsAs a parent, supporting a child with emotional or behavioral challenges can be stressful and challenging. Dealing with systems and services can be frustrating.

If your child is receiving any of our behavioral health services, you can ask for a Family Partner. A Family Partner can give you support, while you work to help your child and family. Family Partners have life experience raising a child with social or emotional challenges or other special needs, so they understand what you’re going through and will support you without judgment.

The Family Partner can help you:

  • Learn new strategies to advocate for your child’s needs within systems including schools, medical care, DCF, courts or other systems
  • Find services and supports in the community
  • Develop your support system
  • Reaching your goals for your child and family

You are not alone.

To request services or to make a referral, please click on, complete and submit our Referral Form, or call our Behavioral Health Department’s referral line at 617-989-9486. You will be contacted within one business day to schedule a meeting. If you call after-hours or during the weekend, please leave a message. You may also visit us at 520 Dudley Street in Roxbury, Monday through Friday, 9:00am to 5:00pm. You may also ask us about a family partner or talk to your child’s clinician.

Health Insurances Accepted

  • Most MassHealth Service Plans