The CSR's Family Visitation Program provides safe, neutral, and professional location for supervised visits for low income families in the Greater Boston Area.
The supervised visits between children and their Custodial/Non-Custodial parents, are conducted based on the parameters designated by the court order. Trained staff supervise each visit and remain neutral at all times to facilitate visitation.
There are three types of visitation services offered by the program. The type of visitation is determined by the referring court or DCS. These services include:
- Onsite, supervised visits
- Onsite, un-supervised visits
- Supervised pick-up and drop-off exchanges
The visitation program provides a fresh start for children and Custodial/Non Custodial parents to spend time in a place that is safe for all visiting parties. Consistency is encouraged in order to create a positive relationship between children and adults. Each family is provided with a private room for the visit.
CSR currently provides the following:
- Healthy food and snacks when allowed by the Custodial parent
- Staff trained in CPR and First Aid
- A secured outdoor playground area available upon request
- On/offsite cameras to ensure safety
- Security Guard
- Trained professional caseworkers for each family in an effort to create positive relationship between the families and CSR
- Friendly and professional intake personnel
Visitation Hours of Operation: Thursdays 5:00pm-8:00pm & Sundays 11:00am-5:00pm
Visits are held within CSR's Early Education and Care facility, 520 Dudley Street, Roxbury. The rooms are equipped with age-appropriate toys, games, books and videos, access to an outdoor playspace, as well as comfortable and attractive furnishings which provide a familiar and warm environment for children and their families.
Office Hours: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday 9:00am-5:00pm, Thursdays 11:30am-6:30pm, Sundays 10:30am-5:00pm. Please, NO WALK-INS. The intake process is by appointment only for a fee of $25 for Custodial & Non-Custodial parents. The intake process is available in English and Spanish.
For more information on CSR's Family Visitation Program, please contact Maria Martin, Program Director at 617-989-9442.