Our child care services are designed to meet the needs of families in our communities whose cultural background, ethnicity and language are diverse and varied.
CSR is dedicated to providing comprehensive child care services and helping families establish strong foundations for success. Our child care services are designed to meet the needs of families in our communities whose cultural background, ethnicity and language are diverse and varied.
Our philosophy on education is built upon the assumption that it takes a village to raise a child and we believe that educating children is a team effort, with teachers and parents working together in partnership.
A “quality” program is defined as one that is aligned with the developmental needs of all children. Both our center based and family based programs strive to develop:
- Intellectual qualities that enable him/her to master foundational academic tasks such as math, reading, spelling, language and writing.
- Social Interactions with others, both adults and children, in groups and on an individual level.
- Emotional intelligence, and learns to understand his/her emotions and develops high self-esteem.
- Physical abilities in order to master gross and fine motor skills in order to deal with their developing bodies.
CSR is also pleased to offer:
- Competitive Curriculums
- Learning Assessments
- Safe Indoor and Outdoor Environments
- Ongoing Professional Development for our Staff