Behavioral Health Services provide a full range of preventive and therapeutic clinical services in a context which is linguistically and culturally accessible.
Intensive Care Coordination (ICC)
ICC is a service that uses the Wraparound care planning process to organize many services and supports for your youth with emotional and behavioral challenges. Your family’s participation in ICC is voluntary.
A care coordinator is assigned to work with your youth and family that have enrolled in ICC. The care coordinator is responsible for working with you to:
- Complete a risk management and safety plan
- Conduct a comprehensive home-based assessment of your youth’s and family’s strengths and needs
- Bring together a planning team of people the family identifies (e.g. teachers, state agency workers, friends, neighbors, etc) to help support your youth and family
- Facilitate development of an individual care plan (ICP) that guides your family and team in working toward the goals you choose
- Make sure the services and supports are in place and are helping your youth and family as planned
Family Support and Training
Family Partners are experienced caregivers of youth with special needs. The family partner works closely with you-the parent(s) or caregiver(s) of the youth by:
- Teaching how to move through the youth-serving systems
- Helping locate services and supports in the community
- Developing supportive connections
- Supporting and coaching you in reaching goals identified in the ICP
To make a referral, please call 617/989-9499 and leave a message. Our staff will contact your family within 24 hours to schedule a face to face meeting.
Also, feel free to visit us between the hours of 9am-5pm at 520 Dudley St. Roxbury, MA
What is Wraparound?
Wraparound is a process used to build an individual plan that is created by your youth (under 21 years old), family, friends, and community supports. Once the plan is formed, it will specifically address the needs of your youth and builds on the strengths of the youth, family, team, and community.
Wraparound sets your family at the center of the planning process and brings together a team that supports your family’s vision for youth’s future.